Water quality determines the success of the finished product
Every baker has his own (bread) specialty, which he is very proud of and his recipe is a well-kept secret. However, many master bakers are now divulging the “water secret”.
Aside from the grain, water is the most important basic ingredient for bread, baked goods as well as pastries.
The power and vitality of revitalized water has a particularly positive effect on the quality of the baked products.
Master bakers from far and wide are convinced of the results: the
dough absorbs the revitalized water better and forms the basis for tasty, delicate baked goods of all kinds.
Following the bakers’ rule of thumb, namely “2 parts flour to 1 part water”, it becomes obvious how important water is in baking, and it’s clear why bakeries can’t imagine doing without revitalized GRANDER® Water.
The master bakers report the following results:
- More homogenous and elastic, lighter dough
- Increased volume
- Dough that is easy to work with
- Optimal bonding of the dough
- A reduction of yeast for faster and improved rising of the dough
- Rounder and more intense taste of the bread
- Good crust
- Longer-lasting shelf-life and freshness of the bread
- Easy and simple cleaning of the steam condenser pipes and oven
- Savings in chemicals and cleaning expenses